Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snapshots Of My Life

Some Snippets of what my everyday life is like. There are some of my own artwork in here as well as some snapshots taken with my digital camera. These pictures fall into three categories of my college life: Music, Social Life, My Quirkiness.
The Torment of Aurals Class
Warning: Music Nerd
How I am able to play
There is no such happiness as a Steinway!
What!? I have to make these!
...how does that go again?
I seem to spend all my time here...
Forgive me for I do not know how to socialize
Table for 1
Do I stand out?
Is this Wonderland?
This is where my sanity is kept
Nah... I don't think there are enough pictures
BUTTONS!!!(read them)
MORE BUTTONS! (and no I don't have enough)
So what I am lazy...
Ah my friends.... At least I am not talking to myself any more
 Sushi... It's Fresh!
This is as much as you are going to see of me
My mind has left the vacinity

No comments:

Post a Comment